Hello Lovely Ladies,
* the GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! *
You know that I have recently been into water decals, well today I have another way to use decals (and this one does not require any water!) 😉
You see, I have been given the privilege of reviewing a set of Jobi Nail Art stickers:
I have used nail stickers before but found that they peeled quickly and would raise significantly from the nail to make them feel awkward…
… Well, these ARE different. Aside from the little silver gem/glitters, these decals rest flat against the nail and are virtually undetectable to the touch. They also stay on really well. Two days of wear and not a single one was lifting (I had to remove the manicure at that point for an unrelated reason).
This set contains 24 nail stickers (in various sizes) and retails for $4.19 (EDIT: on SALE now for $2.99)
How to apply:
* Lift decal from the backing with fingers or tweezers (I worked with tweezers)
* Place on your bare/painted-but-dry nail.
* Press down firmly.
* Cover with topcoat.
To create this look I sponged the tips of my nails with Color Club Meet Take Me To You Chateau and then with Ozotic Sugar-903. After applying the Joby Nail Art decals, I added one coat of Seche Vite over the entire nail (decal included).
I really love how these turned out! I couldn’t stop looking at my nails (I think my sister and friends got a few photo text-messages of these nails over the course of two days, lol).
And now for the even better part!!!!
Jobi Nail Art sent me a second package of decals for a
GIVEAWAY!!!!! NOW CLOSED
How to Enter:
Leave a comment with:
1. Your name and email
2. I always ask you a question, this time it is YOUR turn to as ME a question! You ask it, I shall answer. It can be nail polish related or not. Serious or silly. What do you want to know about me? ASK AWAY!
3. It is not a prerequisite, but it would be much appreciated if you follow me on any of the social networks… here is how to follow me/ChitChat Nails:
* * * * *
* This contest is open internationally!
* One comment/question per person please (only the first comment will be counted towards the giveaway).
* This is a Blitz GIVEAWAY, and it will end on November 18th 2012 (at midnight). ONE winner will be announced shortly thereafter (that person will then have 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen).
Please feel free to share this post (spread the word ). Thank you!
THANK YOU FOR READING!
Joby Nail Art is not a newcomer to the nail art trend. They have been around since 2003, JOBYNailArt.com is a place where you will find a variety of nail art products for your nail design needs. At JOBY nail art they strive to offer quality service and quality products for both the nail professional and the general consumer. Whether your preference is fun and funky with glitter nail art, gold nail art or flower nail art or a bit more modest, we are sure to have something for your style. Try out the latest trends with lace nails or do something new with 3D nail art supplies. Whatever your nail style may be, JOBY nail art gives you the freedom to make your statement. They offer how-to videos make applying the decals simple and hassle free so you will have beautiful nails in no time.
Check our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on new products, promotions and nail designs.
* * product sent for review consideration * *