Hello Lovely Ladies,
… AND today’s post is all high praises for Scratch Ruby Honeycomb nail wraps! 😉
Scratch may be a start-up company, but they have already shown their dedication to their product quality. They will continue to expand their inventory of designs but they wanted to make sure that their nail-wrap product was top-notch first… and it IS!!!!
Scratch in Ruby Honeycomb
Scratch Ruby Honeycomb is a retro mixture of brownstone brick-red and shimmery gold.
You will get 16 decals (to make sure each pre-cut decal fits your nail precisely).
* Scratch Nail Wraps are made out of nailpolish but are dry to the touch and dry upon application. No drying time required and no intense nail polish odor
* The base of the Scratch nail wraps is rounded to fit your cuticle base perfectly- creating a clean and polished manicure look
* the Scratch nail wraps are very pliable and will stretch over your nail surface without bubbling, tearing, lifting, folding etc. If you make an error in placing, they can be lifted gently and rearranged before rubbing into place again
* The tips of the Scratch nail wraps can be filed down with a nail file… but they are so pliable that I was actually able to tear the excess off of the tips without any tools (all the while creating clean tip lines)
* Perfect for the on-the-go Lady or for going on vacation.
(a clear topcoat CAN be used to seal the nail wraps into place).
Scratch Nail Wraps can be used as a full manicure OR as accent nails 😉
Pinky: China Glaze Passion with one coat of Shimmer Tracy
Middle Finger: Barielle Rusted Vintage Boots and Cult Nails gold studs.
I am one happy camper when it comes to this stylish Scratch nail wrap set.
Did I mention that these nail wraps arrived with a sweet hand written note? How often do we stumble upon those these days. I was very touched by the gesture and the ‘attention to detail’… wait… I may have mentioned quality and attention to detail already 😉
Visit the Scratch website at goscratchit.com for their current line of nail-wraps… I am waiting in anticipation for the soon-to-come new line 😉
* * * *
How do YOU wear nail wraps: On their own OR in a mix-n-match manicure?
THANK YOU FOR READING!
* product sent for honest-review consideration *